gnome-libs 2.0 proposal

hello hackers,

i've spent the past few weeks working on a proposal for the next
gnome-libs.  i would really appreciate it if all of you would take the
time to read it (and of course comment).  i will be updating it as time
goes on to take into account feedback given to me. i really think that
this proposal is a very good plan for gnome-libs, and hope that we can
soon start working towards it.  the document can be found here:

http://primates.ximian.com/~jacob/gnome-libs.html

thanks,
jacob
--
"It's not even a real camera." -- Tom Green