Re: Arlo, a little QA comment regarding your interview with linux.com

ats acm org (2000-10-25 at 1429.07 -0400):
> > Hehe.. You should see my latest insane Balsa wish... Symbolically-linked
> > messages (so I can have one message stored in multiple folders >:^) )
> That's not insane.  Gnus has done it for years.  (Although it uses
> hardlinks.)

And IIRC some mail systems also allow virtual folders that group mails
(a folder all done with links). Let see what the coders say. I hope
anything except "that is stupid" (touch amulet).

GSR