RE: A call to action

> Sadly, there's too much for me to do getting Nautilus 1.0 into shape at
> Eazel to focus on general GNOME UI issues, but I guarantee in the coming
> months I'll rectify that and become far more involved.

Thank you for volunteering to work on the guidelines.  Your experience will
bring a lot of credibility to gnome ui design.  And I think that we all
agree on the importance on getting Nautilus out the door.

I believe that the ui design quality across the GNOME components varies
considerably.  So I wonder: Does Eazel feel this way?  Does Eazel have a
plan to work with other GNOME companies and this list to rectify this
situation?  Just curious.

Cheers,

Gerry
gerrychu bigfoot com