Re: A call to action

Gerry Chu said:

> I believe that the ui design quality across the GNOME components varies
> considerably.  So I wonder: Does Eazel feel this way?  Does Eazel have a
> plan to work with other GNOME companies and this list to rectify this
> situation?  Just curious.

Yes, very much so.

My plan (once I have time) is to create an arm of the Eazel web site devoted
to discussing usability issues in GNOME applications.  We plan on not only
user testing our own software, but others as well, and volunteering as much
help as needed in order to help get GNOME apps into good shape.

Soon... Soon... :-)

Cheers,
Arlo Rose
Eazel, Inc.