From:  Adrian
Sent:  Monday, November 27, 2000 3:25 PM
To:  'gnome-gui-list gnome org'
Cc:  David Grega
Subject:  RE: User interface suggestions

7
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, David Grega wrote:

> I would be more supportive of this idea if the icons were not the same
kind
> of grayscale as a disabled button.  Rather, I'd prefer something like
> colored and uncolored - like the old MSIE 3 toolbar where icons are
colored
> in grayscale colors then when you move your mouse over them, it becomes
> colored. Something like that I would support since it is not confusing
and
> this type of format would not be confused with the disabled type of
> grayscale we're used to.
>
> - dave

???? I think it's probably a misunderstanding... For me,
uncolored=grayscaled, this is, if you go to a image editor, load a color
image and convert it into grayscale (=uncolored), you get the same image,
but without colors, not whited (=disabled). But if you prefer the word
"uncolored", I'll fix my suggestion: we can use uncolored icons for low
used ones, and colored icons for most used ones :). Tnx

								Adrian