From:  Blad, John Erling
Sent:  Monday, November 27, 2000 5:11 AM
To:  gnome-gui-list gnome org
Subject:  Re: User interface suggestions

Additional hoover behaviour and extra highlighting for icons/text
is not very wise. Add it as an option if you like but let it be
OFF by default.

Lot's of people can't see this because of their vision, the display,
fontset, etc..

In some mail it was called whittening.. Given some culture (china)
this would be a *dead* icon/button.

John