Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

John R Sheets <dusk@smsi-roman.com> wrote:
> I dunno.  Maybe we could have the following two root menus off
> the panel as part of the default config: a System menu and a User
> menu.  The System menu would hold the settings that are
> universally constant between users (i.e. less configurable), and
> the User menu would hold the highly-configurable user's
> selections,

speaking only for me: that sounds like a good compromise solution.

I stripped this:
> perhaps even a stripped-down, more immediate version
> of the full System menu.

because I don't think we should do this. for consistency reasons. system
stuff should be in the systems menu if we have one.

[...much good stuff snipped...]
> Just a thought.

a very good one!

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.