Re: The Desktop and the Gnomeprint

>okay, define "desktop."

Desktop = that nebulous blank root space that you shove random icons onto in
Windows and Macintosh.  Incredibly easy to deal with, incredibly ugly once
dealt with.

What you are thinking of are "workspaces".

Is there a list of GNOME terminology anywhere?

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]