Re: extra menus on panel

Dion Detterer <diond@healey.com.au> wrote:
> Adding extra folders by default to demonstrate that it's possible is
> akin to arguing that we do it because we can.  Leave the customisation
> to the user.
>
> Am I making sense?

of course you do. you do not, however, answer the question how the user will
find out in the first place that he can do these things.

I have run a small number of tests that have shown that he will NOT find out
at all with the current configuration. now we're looking for ways to tell
him. my proposal was to show, not to tell, but if you have something better,
I'm very willing to hear it.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.