Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

* "Dan Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com
| >I realise that this probably will be too much to ask, as nobody (at
| >least very few) enjoys writing docs. Therefore I think it is best to
| >expect a manual and a guided tour. If the manual gets too long it
| >could be divided into smaller easy to swallow manuals :)
|

| Boy, if there was ever an argument for screenplay(cuz it's not video, and
| it's not text) tutorials!  It's MUCH easier to write a screenplay tutorial
| than to write documentation, and it's more effective too.  "OK, lets go item
| by item and write down or say what it does."

How would you explain to a person that he cannot insert two spaces in
a row in LyX ?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Linux was made by foreign terrorists
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | to take money from true US