Re: Print

Preben Randhol wrote:

> I am not used to it. :) At any rate I still think it will confuse the
> user enough to be a big annoyance. Because it's small it will look
> like a decoration and it really doesn't say anything about the
> underlying menu items.

again i'd like to point out that history has already proven to the
contrary, with the gui os's that came before win95 and x.

> But is Gnome supposed to be something for Windows and Mac users only?
> Or should it be useful to Linux people too?

again i'd like to emphasize that gnome should be something for anyone
who wants to get something done on their computer, regardless of
background. if we were aiming it at a particular group of users, like
win95 immigrants, the style guide would be a no-brainer. <copy> <paste>
:)
--
"Whoever saves one life saves the whole world in time." --Talmud