More things & Re: Sticky Keys

>What do you think, guys?  I like it.

A must. I think that having support for non 100% capable persons is a must.

I will add:

- Ways to convert audio signals to visual (for deaf guys or just without
soundcard). And visual to audio (semi blind can use GUI, but is easier to
know that you must "look now" that waste time "polling the device").

- Support for a wide range of config refering to sizes. You can find monitor
from 14" up to 21" (or maybe bigger or smaller, imagine "GNOME for palmtop"
or "GNOME demo in a really big screen"). And what is more, maybe the res and
size of fonts and widget that I like is not the same as yours (ppl with
visual problems may need a really big size for text).

- Support for chromatic problems (due to eyes or monitor), so all should be
configurable to have the color (contrastings colors, for example) or shape
you want or need (Bowie's proposed system for color reactiveness is cool,
but change "color" with "pixmap", so shape is also used, and you have an
"all-terrain" thing, IMHO).

- Toggle keys with alarm, "* Lock" can be programmed to "beep" when pressed.
Ideal for semi blind.

- Filter keys, system ingnores repeated keys (selectable time) cos ppl with
movement problems, like Parkinson, will be more comfortable.

- Mouse emulation with keyboard, cos for some ppl is easier to use keys
instead of mouse (again, movement problems).

As some of you will notice, other OSs, like Windows, have them. I think that
this is a Really Good Thing(TM). Imagine that GNOME+[Linux|FreeBSD] becomes
usefull for guys with problems, cos they can do computer tasks, the computer
also handles house things (oven, lights, ie) *and* all is really cheap (GNU
utils & no "tomorrow's hardware").

Maybe some of the things are more WM than Gnome related... but remember...
GNOME will dictate some rules for WM ("GNOME Aware WMs"). I have seen that
some of the guys coding WM have set some "minimum". Maybe they can accept
more things (ask them, instead of trying to set a defaul WM, GNOME means
choice, you can select your email client and your WM among all the GNOME
compliant, maybe even among non-compliant and still work fine).

GSR