Re: Mice guidelines? (was: Re: Random thought...)

>lefthanded (don't forget the lefties outthere ;) ).

True... most of they times you must hunt for a left (I have seen none) or
ambidiextrous mouse (some, what I use).

>If the style guide was to adapt such a terminology it would not get 'stuck'
>with a certain left/right/third/whatever button binding that could not be
>changed (maybe put a little harshly..). Free room for customization as a
>result.

Uuummm... attach to number style: MB1 MB2 MB3... I like it from the first
time I saw it. Why?
- MB1 is not always used for activating, for example.
- My Wacom Pen has no "left button" (maybe PB / PE, Pointer Button / Pointer
Event, better?).
- You can reconfigure your mouse and is easier to tell a guy that your
"mouse is 123" or "321" instead of wasting time with more words (supposing
that both of you interpret words in the same way) at least, I "remap"
numbers really easy (I explained the Linux Mouse and Tablet to my sister
recently, with numbers, and she has no problems).

GSR