Re: More things & Re: Sticky Keys

> - Support for chromatic problems (due to eyes or monitor), so all should be
> configurable to have the color (contrastings colors, for example) or shape
> you want or need (Bowie's proposed system for color reactiveness is cool,
> but change "color" with "pixmap", so shape is also used, and you have an
> "all-terrain" thing, IMHO).

Guillermo: Thanks for reading the proposal, BTW. :) I's going to pop up in
           an upcoming issue of Linux Journal in the next month or two.

To answer your question..

The color of each element inevitably rests at the pixmap level. I guess
it wasnt immediately clear in the original Color-Reactiveness proposal,
but, you CAN replace the pixmap for the "Blue Lamp" with a picture of Bill
Clinton--The choice of pixmaps is totally arbitrary. So, as you point out,
you -can- have stuff like shape-reactive components, versus color-reactive.
 Just go in and change the pixmaps for what constitutes a "low state", and
"high state", etc.

Just for clarification. :)
Bowie