Re: Y.A. menu bar proposal

Justin Ross wrote:

> I'm encouraged by the direction the gnome ui is taking.  I think it will
> be more sensible than what I've had to use before.  What follows is a
> product of what I've learned from this list and things I have (of
> course) robbed.  It's my vision of things.

[actual product snipped]

very clearly stated.

this is, in fact, a good restatement of my proposal, but i'm not the
most articulate in town so it was good to see your drawings and so
forth.

i'd still like to see the "app" menu represented by a foot, but that's
just my own little pet project to nurture for purely selfish and
aesthetic reasons. :)

anyway, my vote is still "yes" on this subject.
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin