Re: Document vs. File menu (was Re: RGSG)

Dan Effugas Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> Let me list off everything, then, that would/could be in a menu entry of
> Microsoft Word according to what you say:

[...list of crap deleted...]

dan - do we really need this childish behaviour? is this necessary?

> File is not Misc.
neither is Program. I alone have  explained it's purpose four or five times
now, others have also tried. stop pretending you  didn't get  it, we know
that you're not stupid.

		-- Henry Spencer