Re: Document vs. File menu (was Re: RGSG)

>I said no such thing, and am getting tired of you shoving words
>into peoples mouths.

OK, why don't you shove some words out of your own mouth.  Please answer
this questionaiire:

1)   The leftmost menu should be restricted to input/output functionality.
Y/N
2)   The leftmost menu is presently restricted to input/output
functionality.  Y/N
3)  Users do not appear to have any problem with the leftmost menu as is.
Y/N
4)  In a music application, I have no objection to the score menu, which
would replace the file menu, possessing file modifiers such as "quantize
score", "transpose score", and "Change Timing [of] Score."
5)  As we are designing a style guide, I have a specific idea for what
contents the leftmost menu should contain. Y/N.  (If yes, please elaborate.)
6)  As we are designing a style guide, I have a specific idea for what
contents the Program/Menuprint should contain.  Y/N  (If yes, please
elaborate)
7)  All other menus besides the Program/menuprint are in some way redundant
with the renamed-file menu.  Y/N

I have other questions, but lets begin with these.