PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization

Here's a quickie, hopefully we can all agree on, for the sake of promoting
development between the Guide's..I think its about time we all started
speaking the same language here. So, lets go about the task of deciding
how to standardize both guides, in terms of how we talk about them. "Level
5" to one guide is "Level 1" to another, which has to stop. :)

So, heres our proposal:

 o 5 Levels of Compliancy per guide.

 o Longhand example:  "Level 1 Compliant GNOME Applications"

 o Shorthand, "L1 Compliant Apps" , "L2 Compliant Apps", etc.

 o L1 held in highest esteem, L5 held in lowest.

All agreed?

| Bowie J. Poag  bjp@primenet.com  http://www.nubox.dyn.ml.org |
| Sand and grit in a concrete base.                            |