Re: PROPOSAL: Compliancy Level Standardization

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
>  o 5 Levels of Compliancy per guide.

I think this is already agreed upon.

>  o Shorthand, "L1 Compliant Apps" , "L2 Compliant Apps", etc.
>
>  o L1 held in highest esteem, L5 held in lowest.

L doesn't seem to find general consent, G a bit more. I've adopted G for
now, unless someone comes up with something better.

"highest/lowest esteem" doesn't say much. G1 contains the core features, and
it gets less important with higher numbers.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.