Re: Proposal for First Draft of GNOME Style Guide 1.1

* Bowie Poag
| Ah, for the 387th time, now:
|
|  o No matter what time you select for live conferences, someoneone, in
|    some part of the world, is going to get screwed over. This is why we
|    plan on having SEVERAL conferences, to be held at different times.

How many of them will be at 3am US time on a monday?

|  o No discussion was had regarding "changing the time", because I know
|    what the heck i'm doing. Announcement of the conference has reached
|    approximately 250,000+ people. Trying to issue a notice for

Do you expect 250.000+ on that irc conference and you are not going to
log it? How would anybody get anything out of such a conference but blabber?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |