Re: Style Guide

Andrew Clausen <clausen@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
> Perhaps an "options list" would be a better name for the moment.  What
> I think needs to happen is all of the arguments and ideas need to be in
> one place before a decision is made.

hmm... you have just created a new section called "alternative ideas".
that's the way I would like to put it in my sg. put those things which seem
to be the best and/or have the majority of people behind them into the main
part, but everything else that's feasable and all into there, so that it's
not dropped and can be revived should the main option turn out to be crap.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.