Re: The Help Menu

Joachim Schlesener <jos@heise.de> wrote:
> > no. but we should if it makes more sense. to me, "about" makes more sense in
> > a "program" menu.
> >
> Well, but i think, the 'Help' is the better place, because the
> 'Program/File' menu will normally hold more entries than 'Help' and as
> is stated above, its not totally misleading.

I have opted for the name "Prog" in the current version of MY styleguide
(not to be confused with bowie's). this is NOT identical with the "File"
menu, but an additional menu. it will contain things like "About...", "Exit"
and configuration.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.