Re: [gnome-flashback] Could somebody port netspeed to use gsettings ?

Hi,

as Dmitry already wrote - netspeed now is part of gnome-applets. If new bugs are found then these bugs must be reported to gnome-applets product in bugzilla. I won't get bug reports if they will be reported to netspeed product!