Re: [gnome-flashback] would gnome-flashback-list be interested to take over gnome-web-photo ?

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 6:19 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
I dunno if gnome-flashback people be interested in taking over
gnome-web-photo? It's an awesome CLI tool when it works. The small
description is apt enough to tell/share what it does :-

gnome-web-photo - Create snapshot images and print web pages from the
command line

Big no from me. I have no enough time for existing modules - gnome-applets, gnome-flashback, gnome-panel, metacity and notification-daemon. I am not ready to take one more module. Sorry.

I don't know or have seen any other tool which does the same thing,
either in GUI or CLI . There are CLS (Closed source) alternatives but
nothing which does what it does in FOSS.

It is amazing when it works but apparently upstream development
(Vincent Untz) is dead. I am not talking about the person but
maintenance and development of it. It would be nice/great if such a
handy tool is also part of the gnome-flashback team.

It currently suffers from https://bugs.debian.org/781452

If somebody could make a patch or two and wants me to test it, am
willing to do that.

Look forward to hearing from one and all.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल