Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 11:33 +0100, Charles Bos wrote:
Hi,

"Gnome-screensaver spawns gdm on switching users even when lightdm is
running."

In Arch, GNOME Screensaver is built with the following patch which
takes care of this.

That's what I am running. but if I try user switching from either gnome
-panel or gnome-screensaver, I am automatically switched to Vt-2 and
all I see is a terminal login with a very fast blinking _ (underscore).
I have to ctrl+alt+delete because it blinks so fast it won't let me log
in.
this is my lightdm config

lightdm --show-config
   [LightDM]
A  start-default-seat=true
A  greeter-user=lightdm
A  minimum-display-number=0
A  minimum-vt=0
A  run-directory=/run/lightdm

   [SeatDefaults]
A  type=xlocal
A  pam-service=lightdm
A  pam-autologin-service=lightdm-autologin
A  pam-greeter-service=lightdm-greeter
A  allow-user-switching=true
A  session-wrapper=/etc/lightdm/Xsession

Sources:
A  /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf