Re: [gnome-flashback] Metacity

On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 19:33 +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Hussam Al-Tayeb <hussam visp net lb>
wrote:
Hello. I was trying gnome-flashback today.
First question. I had an issue with Metacity 3.16 where the title
bar
height was a too much for my taste. Any way to decrease it?
By editing metacity theme? You can find it under:
/usr/share/themes/Adwaita/metacity-1

 Second question. I tried mutter instead of Metacity. Mutter looks
better since it has smooth round edges around the top borders.
Metacity
has choppy round borders. But I could not right click on the menu
title
under mutter. Is that something that can be worked around so I can
use
mutter instead or not really?
You can try to use GTK+ theme with metacity too. Just set
org.gnome.metacity theme setting to empty string.

I don't use mutter so I can not answer about right click.