Re: [gnome-flashback] State of Gnome Flashback

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net> wrote:
Can somebody run a symbol breakage test ? Otherwise I'll
have to investigate myself, but it will take me a few days to get to it.

How can I test this? Are there tools that can verify this?

I have just done that, but for the future, run:

nm -D ./libpanel-applet/.libs/libpanel-applet-4.so

and compare output for old and new versions. If something is removed,
then it is an ABI break.