Re: [gnome-flashback] How to add rows (so to have multi rows) bottom panel in gnome-session-flashback in ubuntu 14.04 32bit?

Hi!

It is theme problem. Try experiment with padding to find best value. When you find best and if it is not causing problems with default height open new bug for gnome-panel. Than I might try to get it included at least in 14.10.