Re: [gnome-flashback] How to add rows (so to have multi rows) bottom panel in gnome-session-flashback in ubuntu 14.04 32bit?

Hi Alberts,

I think my issue is similar to this. So I am asking here.

When using latest gnome-panel in Trusty, if I decrease the bottom panel size below 24 (lets say 19), the text label on window-list applet is cut-off from bottom & icons are from top. It seems they are not properly vertically aligned. "Show-Desktop" icon is cut-off as well.

You can see the effect in the screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/OW0MnBa.png

And it is more visible with Ambiance & Radiance than any other theme (for example,with Numix its tolerable).

What could be the issue here?

Thanks.