Re: [gnome-flashback] New branch 'gnome-applets'

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I don't get what exactly is wrong with my branch...

My branch log:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/log/?h=gnome-applets
(-4666/+689381)

Your branch log:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/log/?h=features/merge-gnome-applets
(-2/+722195)

1. In both cases there are no history for applets. Or do you speak about
changelog files?

In Philipp's branch, there is history (try to git blame any file, and
you'll see it).

2. What was point of copying HACKING, NEWS, autogen.sh other files too?

That was done automatically by merge, now I think those files should be deleted.

3. Why would I do exactly same work again?

See 1.) Also, looks like Lanoxx has just done that.

I manually copied translations from gnome-applets po files in gnome-panel po
files. Then spend some time to find way how to remove duplicates. Each
applet makefile was updated to make applets compile. And probably something
else too.

If someone need history of gnome-applets than he could go to
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-applets/ and get it.

My branch contains extra work so it compiles and are in working state where
yours are just simply everything copied into applets dir.

P.S. What is NAK?

Not AcKnowledged.