Re: [gnome-flashback] Shortcuts / Hotkeys for Menu broken?

Hi Dmitry,

thanks a lot, that fixed it. But I am interested why there is no longer a way to configure this in the control panels keyboard panel. I have attached two images one from Ubuntu 13.10 currently running on my notebook and one from 14.04 currently running on my desktop.

As you can see there was a way to register the menu shortcut on Ubuntu 13.10, but not anymore on 14.04. The text says "Show the activities overview" so I assume it was intended for Gnome Shell, but it also worked for Gnome Panel.

It would be nice to get this back in the keyboard section of the control center.

P.S. Alberts pushed a fix for the clock applet today that refreshed the locations after a new location has been added, did you see that?

Regards
Sebastian