[gnome-flashback] Shortcuts / Hotkeys for Menu broken?

Hi Dimitry,

my hotkey for the menu is broken since I upgraded to 14.04. Do you (or someone else) know what might have caused this. I used to have the menu hotkey ALT+F1 to open the menu. In fact I have removed the menu applet from gnome panel. But now this hotkey is somehow gone and I cannot even find the respective entry in the menu anymore. I still have a notebook with Ubuntu 13.10 and I can confirm it works there and I see the menu entry.

If you know any way to bring back the menu entry, or if you know a command that I can use to register a custom shortcut then I would be quite happy.

Best Regards
Sebastian