Re: [gnome-flashback] EDS integration is broken in Gnome-panel's (3.8.x) clock-applet

Hi ,

Found commit that has caused this regression:

After this commit HAVE_LIBECAL is always negative/undefined even it is available.

I have prepared fix for ubuntu.

Ah, How could I overlooked it? I saw that commit but ignored it.

Anyway,Thanks for the patch. I have compiled it in my PPA (https://launchpad.net/~khurshid-alam/+archive/gnome-panel) for Trusty & it's working!

But if there are multiple events, it's using scrollbar instead automatically expanding to accommodate all calendar events (screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/AY8m2wN.png) When did it happen? GTK+ issue? Theme issue?