Re: [gnome-flashback] EDS integration is broken in Gnome-panel's (3.8.x) clock-applet

I did test it with EDS 3.8 and gnome-panel 3.8, and that worked at the time. Could you try that on your machine, and possibly bisect from there ? Cheers Philipp

I just did a recheck on my machine (Ubuntu 13.10) with Gnome-panel-3.8 & EDS-3.8. It doesn't show anything (for local as well as online calendars). The appointment & task window-section of clock-applet is simply missing.

However, it is working fine with panel-3.6 & with EDS-3.6.

From what I see it should not work gnome-panel 3.6 too. To be more precisely - starting with 3.5.91.

I can confirm that it does NOT work.

Found commit that has caused this regression:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/configure.ac?id=3d3e8062a864f7a68f56b4550bbae6860aa5b3ee

After this commit HAVE_LIBECAL is always negative/undefined even it is available.

I have prepared fix for ubuntu.