Re: [gnome-flashback] [gnome-panel] Fix window-list applet bug on vertical panel 03_tasklist_orientation.patch from debian. This require

Hi Philipp,

Also GPL is mentioned in some source code files.
_Now_ we're getting somewhere. Looking at the actual intention of the
authors - what a novel idea. And now, a quick grep will reveal, that our
own libpanel-applet has code under LGPL (of course), bus also
gnome-panel, and the applets accessx-status, mixer, notification-area,
wncklet, battstat, as well as code in libpanel-applet-private and libegg.

How should we handle that ? A different directory structure ? A detailed
LICENSE file ? (Do the Debian packages have one of the machine-readable
ones already ?)

Did you read the conversation between me and Vincent Untz?

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-flashback-list/2014-June/msg00003.html

I have reviewed the licence files. What other issues are the regarding
licences? According to Vincent if there is a mixture of LGPL and GPL
then the whole applet is still GPL.

So for which commits are there still open questions regarding the
licence? I should have more time in the beginning of July and can review
open licence issues.

Kind Regards
Sebastian