Re: [gnome-flashback] [gnome-panel] don't use deprecated GtkSymbolicColor

Hello Alberts,

Am 17.06.2014 20:21, schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
What attribution?

I think that code originally comes from gtk+. I wrote from where I
copied it. What else do you want? Do you want me to spend bunch of
time to track down what was original author or what?
Yes.

I don't see any reason why this should prevent making release or doing
any other work. If you feel that something is missing than please go
and add that. It will be faster than making discussion.
No.
It is not my job to clean up you half-arsed commits, and I refuse to do
it any more.

I have done that in the past, and then spent a bunch of time explaining
to you what was wrong with them. With the result that you just ignore my
advise again and again.

*You are hereby banned from committing to the master and gnome-3-8
branch in the gnome-panel project.*

You are welcome to stage your work in a feature branch (named
"features/..."), and when you feel it is ready, send it to the
gnome-flashback-list using git-format-patch, with a cover email.

Then I will be happy to review your work there, and to iterate with you,
until you get "trivial" things like patch authorship, code history, and
proper commit messages right. (And we haven't even started talking about
coding style and code correctness.)

It's been more than half a year now since I gave you commit access, and
I was happy to help you learn, and explain your mistakes. But you
apparently are not even interested in learning good team work practises,
and it's tiring for me, and eating up way too much of what little time I
have for this project.

Cheers
  Philipp

--