Re: [gnome-flashback] [gnome-panel] don't use deprecated GtkSymbolicColor

What attribution?

I think that code originally comes from gtk+. I wrote from where I copied it. What else do you want? Do you want me to spend bunch of time to track down what was original author or what?

Some part of code is available in metacity. Found only 'add the gtk_style_shade stuff' comment in change log file. And I know that same code is available or was available in gtk.

I don't see any reason why this should prevent making release or doing any other work. If you feel that something is missing than please go and add that. It will be faster than making discussion.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu> wrote:
Am 28.12.2013 14:00, schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
> commit 9bc6d3cd8518b81a905a08c343c2607be9340056
> Author: Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com>
> Date:   Sat Dec 28 14:56:07 2013 +0200
>
>     don't use deprecated GtkSymbolicColor
>
>     Code for color shading copied from mutter:
>     https://git.gnome.org/browse/mutter/tree/src/ui/theme.c

Patch needs proper attribution then.

Cheers
  Philipp