Re: [gnome-flashback] Future of Gnome Flashback

Hi Jonathan,

I'd first remind everyone that I'm not a developer, only an end user/tester, and my recent experience is limited to the Ubuntu family.

My first concern is that someone will read this, cherry-pick the list, and declare "flashback" dead before any official decision is made.

At the Ubuntu level we first need to clarify that since Ubuntu and Edubuntu Precise are supported until April 2017, and Trusty until April 2019, that Precise and Trusty flashback will continue to be supported throughout the lifespan of those two releases.