Re: [gnome-flashback] Future of Gnome Flashback

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Jonathan Carter <jonathan ubuntu com> wrote:
Personally I never put in the amount of energy in to this that I
originally hoped to, and I think it might be better to put it to rest
than to drag it out much further.

Any thoughts? Or in particular? Any good reasons to keep Flashback on
life support?

I don't see how existence of MATE (or any other desktop) should stop
people from contributing to GNOME Flashback.

Right, MATE is being ported to GTK3. So MATE is a reason to continue
contributing:
http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/status:gtk3
http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/roadmap