Re: [gnome-flashback] Hello everybody

Hi Sebastián,

Am 28.09.2013 22:05, schrieb Sebastián Lacuesta:
Thanks Phillip, I've just successfully compiled and installed it in
debian testing (with unstable and experimental packages mix) I runs
flawlessly. But now it doesn't respect the WINDOW_MANAGER environment
variable anymore. Metacity works good by the way, but I just used
compiz and lastly mutter. I don't know if this is debian specific.

Yes, I think it is.
Basically Debian ships a script, gnome-wm, that is started by
gnome-session, and looks at that variable (among other things). We don't
ship this script upstream (yet ?). If you put gnome-wm into your
.session file, gnome-session will start it.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza