Re: [gnome-flashback] Hello everybody

Thanks Phillip, I've just successfully compiled and installed it in debian testing (with unstable and experimental packages mix) I runs flawlessly. But now it doesn't respect the WINDOW_MANAGER environment variable anymore. Metacity works good by the way, but I just used compiz and lastly mutter. I don't know if this is debian specific.

2013/9/27 Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu>
Hi Sebastián,

Am 08.08.2013 23:32, schrieb Sebastián Lacuesta:
> Hello, my name is Sebastián Lacuesta. I'm using Debian unstable, and
> I'd like to know where can I get the source for the different
> components of gnome flashback in order to play with them. I'd also
> like to exercise my little knowledge of C and look what I can do.

Sébastien Wilmet had already pointed you at the wiki page https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeFlashback .

Just a head's up that we released gnome-panel 3.8.0 recently, including the Gnome Flashback work. Please feel free to build and play around with it. I'll also try to get a gnome-panel 3.8.0 package into experimental soon-ish, but no promises on a timetable here. Any testing (or even packaging) you can do until then will help.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza