[gnome-flashback] panel-bindings.c and panel-applet-bindings.c

Hi All!

We have these errors:
Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accelerator_parse_with_keycode: assertion
'accelerator != NULL' failed
WARNING **: Unable to parse mouse modifier '(null)'

It uses gconf and it seems defined things does not exist anymore. What
we are going to do?

* Remove gconf part? Remove
panel_bindings_mouse_modifier_set_from_string (it generates one error
and one warning)? Maybe remove all mouse modifier related things?
* Port to dconf? Restore missing things?

Is these bindings still necessary? What they are/where for?

Checking code mostly I see used this function
[panel_bindings_get_mouse_button_modifier_keymask ()], we can replace
it with default keymask [GDK_MOD1_MASK].