Re: [gnome-flashback] flashback

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
1) gnome-panel still in -proposed....

Just asked about that on IRC:

<mitya57> Hi, what is blocking e-d-s migration? Quite a few packages
are stuck in proposed because of that.
<xnox> mitya57: very little left, samba transitional packages and thunderbird.
<xnox> mitya57: it's actually entangled together with libav9 (~100)
packages transition, osg transition, and a few others.
<xnox> mitya57: it will migrate soon.

2) Today I decided to try use gnome-panel with mutter. Now I have question -
is it possible to add one more session (GNOME Flashback (Mutter)), but only
if mutter is installed.

One more idea - maybe we should create two extra packages if it is possible.
* gnome-session-flashback - should provide default session [Gnome Flashback
(Metacity)] and should depend on metacity
* gnome-session-flashback-compiz - should provide session for compiz [Gnome
Flashback (Compiz)] and should depend on compiz
* gnome-session-flashback-mutter - should provide session for mutter [Gnome
Flashback (Mutter)] and should depend on mutter.

Can we have the relevant gnome-session/xsession files upstream please?
I will prepare some patches now.