Re: [gnome-flashback] Again about metacity

Hi Alberts,

I dont have much time right now, but ping me again after christmas and maybe i can help a bit then.

Best Regards
Sebastian

On 08.12.2013, at 13:44, Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:

Hi!

We should get working version of metacity with gtk3. Seems gtk3 have better support for transparent things.
Is anyone working on this?

If metacity would handle transparent backgrounds we could use stand alone application for background
drawing (I wrote about it some time ago).