Re: [gnome-flashback] Again about metacity

at bottom :-

On 12/8/13, Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Hi!

We should get working version of metacity with gtk3. Seems gtk3 have better
support for transparent things. Is anyone working on this?

If metacity would handle transparent backgrounds we could use stand alone
application for background drawing (I wrote about it some time ago).

interested as one of the afflicted ones (i.e. no background in gnome 3)

am on Debian testing and GNOME 3.8 (everything except network-manager
because I like if-updown)
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल