Re: Doc team notifications of freeze breaks

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 3:47 PM, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
If there are any recent examples of a documentation change being committed within the freeze window in response to a freeze break notification, please let me know; otherwise, I don't think this change should be controversial.

Does documentation work, in practice, actually happen during freezes in response to freeze breaks?

E.g. the docs team hasn't touched Epiphany's documentation in about five years despite major UI redesigns and many features added and removed. It's hard to imagine the docs team would update the documentation in response to a UI freeze break, right?

On the other hand, if the docs team was actively working on documentation for a particular app, presumably the app maintainer would be thoughtful enough to CC the right person regardless.

Michael