New to helping out

Hey all,
I’m new to helping out I was told Engagement and Documentation needed help so what can I do to help? Never
done anything like this before but willing to learn! I have a ton of free time being on disability income.
Also I want you guys to know that I am located in the EST in the USA. Last little nugget of information on me
I’ve been using Linux since 1998 off and on, and I’ve used many flavors and desktop environments.

Thanks,
Derek Graham
Sent from my iPhone