Doc team notifications of freeze breaks

Hi,

Historically, our rules for freezes have required notifying gnome-doc-list@ of any freeze breaks. This rule has not always been followed (I'm a flagrant violator myself). Since nowadays documentation operates on a longer cadence (generally years rather than months), I think it really doesn't make sense to have these notifications anymore. If there are any recent examples of a documentation change being committed within the freeze window in response to a freeze break notification, please let me know; otherwise, I don't think this change should be controversial.

Also, release team really doesn't need to be involved in string freeze breaks (to the extent a string freeze break is not a UI freeze break) since the internationalization team is well-qualified to handle these.

This means all freeze break requests can now go to just one place:

* String freeze break requests go to <gnome-i18n gnome org>
* Other freeze break requests go to <release-team gnome org>

unless you're landing a major UI change with string changes, in which case you'll still need separate UI freeze and string freeze break approvals.

Hopefully this should make freeze break requests a bit easier.