Re: Doc team notifications of freeze breaks

On Mon, 2019-09-09 at 08:57 -0500, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 3:47 PM, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
 If there are any recent examples of a documentation change being
committed within the freeze window in response to a freeze break
notification, please let me know; otherwise, I don't think this
change should be controversial.

Does documentation work, in practice, actually happen during freezes
in
response to freeze breaks?

It is true that the documentation team is currently unable to keep up
with our release cycle. But removing freezes would create yet another
barrier to us getting things back on track.

I don't understand the difficulty. Maintainers have to send an email
for a freeze break anyway. All they have to do is add one address to
the CC line. If they forget, release team just adds one address to the
CC line of their response.

--
Shaun