From: "Michael Hill" <mdhillca gmail com>
To: "Carlos Soriano Sanchez" <csoriano redhat com>
Cc: "gnome-doc-list" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, 19 March, 2015 3:37:18 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal to make GnomeLove official and move it to developer.gnome.org

Hi Carlos,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Carlos Soriano Sanchez < csoriano redhat com > wrote:

I am not testing only how a beginner person that came to a hackfest, given a tutorial on jhbuild and fedora
distro, how it successfully builds.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Jhbuild is just a a part of a tool for something much bigger.
Discovering and contributing to Gnome.

I applaud your efforts to address these issues for beginners. I was trying to correct the misconception held
by Michael and others that the goal is to eliminate HowDoI/Jhbuild, a useful tool that isn't *only* for
beginners.

Mike